Anime Studio 9.1 has just been pushed out! We're excited to share our updated content with you all. We take great pride in fixing and updating our products.
Some highlights from the update:
- Rendered RLE AVI now imports properly into AS.
- Fixed a problem where deleting a style could sometimes lead to a crash.
- Fixed issue related to specifying a user content location on first launch.
- Revamped script management.
- Up to 500 head morphs now work on imported Poser figure.
- Point transform tools have explicit selected channels update.
- Clicking a selected keyframe while holding the shift key no longer deselects that keyframe in the timeline.
- Alt+Right mouse clicking now works with text layers in addition to vector layers.
- When dragging in an audio file there is now an icon in editing view. Previously, audio layers weren't drawing their icons in OpenGL mode. They do now.
- Down arrow key selection is now working properly.
- Scrolling view container now erases background properly.
- The Layer Selector tool now does nothing if the picked layer is already selected.
- Updated timeline bone channel icons to be the same as the respective tools.
- The Text tool is now available even when a vector layer is not currently selected.
- Updated menu and dialog text to make content folder creation/selection clearer to users.
The changelog in full can be viewed in the Readme.txt included in the download.