CLIP STUDIO PAINT is the leading drawing software in the world! It delivers powerful tools to help any digital artist achive digital art perfection! One of CLIP STUDIO PAINT's most powerful tools is Tonal Correction. It can give you exactly the tone, luminosity and color gradients you're looking for with a few easy selections.
Here are a few tips on how to correct color and tonal values, directly on your image:
1. From the main menu select [Edit] then move your cursor to [Tonal Correction].
2. Select from the list of available correction options, the type of correction you need. You can choose from Brightness/Contrast, Hue/Saturation/Luminosity, Posterization, Reverse Gradient, Level Correction, Tone Curve, Color Balance, Binarization, and Gradient Map.
3. A dialog window will pop up providing you with controls to adjust your choice of correction.
4. Once done click OK to apply your changes directly to the image.
Alternatively, you can perform color and tonal correction in a non-destructive way by using layers as follows:
1. Make a selection of the area you want to adjust or, if you want to adjust the entire layer, skip this step.
2. From the main menu select [Layer] then move your cursor to [New Correction Layer].
3. Follow steps 2. to 4. above
4. Now you can hide the layer, adjust layer styles, move the layer or clip the layer as you would any other without damaging your underlying artwork.